Finding Similarities Between Sales and Life

Pink Diamond Buying Advice A number of rich people no longer buy white diamonds. To such people, white diamonds have become ordinary. Most rich people instead choose to go for certain kinds of diamonds that are highly valuable and rare. While there are many varieties of colored diamonds, pink diamonds are the rarest and most expensive. Pink diamonds are on average 20 times more valuable than white diamonds. Because of this,a lot of people are buying pink diamonds for investment purposes. Pink diamonds can appreciate by 50 percent or more by average in 3 years. This is one of the reasons why people are opting to invest in them. The advantage is that any individual can put their money in these rare minerals. One doesn’t necessarily need to be rich to invest. The Reason Pink Diamonds are Rare Pink diamonds are so rare because of a number of reasons. Firstly, in 10,00 diamonds mined you’ll only find one pink diamond. Scientists are yet to conclude what causes the pink color in diamond. In addition, a certain site in Australia accounts for 90 percent of pink diamonds. The site’s name is Argyle pink Diamond situated near Perth ,Western Australia. Production of diamonds in this location started in 1983 and will end in 2020. The remaining 10 percent of pink diamonds can be found in countries such as India,Brazil, South Africa and Indonesia. The largest market for pink diamonds is the US, followed by japan and India.
What Do You Know About Jewelry
What to Consider When Buying Pink Diamonds.
Finding Parallels Between Sales and Life
White diamonds are generally judged on color, clarity, carat weight and cut. A different criteria is on the other hand used to judge pink diamonds. Darker pink diamonds are the most expensive in this case. In the end, one should go for pink diamonds that’s motivating. When purchasing pink diamonds, you ought to consider your budget other than color saturation. If money is not an issue, then you can opt to go for the priciest pink diamonds. The priciest pink diamonds tend to be darker. Ultimately, it is your budget that decides whether you go with a darker or lighter shade. Additional qualities that determine the price of pink diamonds are brightness, hue and intensity. Provenance Most of the pink diamonds being sold are legit if you take into consideration that 90 percent of pink diamonds are mined from one site in Australia. For every piece of diamond you purchase, make sure you ask about the origin. Knowing the origin helps avoid buying diamonds that have been acquired though violence. For example you should never purchase diamonds from sierra Leon Finally, one can purchase pink diamond from popular retailers. One can buy pink diamonds online in addition.